(Audiobook) My Lord Vampire (Immortal Rogues, #1)

Home Forums Equipment (Audiobook) My Lord Vampire (Immortal Rogues, #1)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Thompson

My Lord Vampire
    (Immortal Rogues, #1)
    by Debbie Raleigh, Alexandra Ivy

? My Lord Vampire : READ MORE ?

• Language: english
    • Format: mass market paperback, 313 pages
    • Release date: February 28, 2012
    • ISBN: 9781420122718 (1420122711)
    • Genres: vampires, paranormal, romance, historical, fantasy, regency, fiction, adult
    • Publisher: Zebra
    • Series: Immortal Rogues, #1
    • First published: August 1, 2003
    • Author: Debbie Raleigh, Alexandra Ivy

About The Book

In the first of a mesmerizing trilogy, Alexandra Ivy, author of the Guardians of Eternity series, introduces the Immortal Rogues — three vampires duty-bound to protect their own kind even as they fall prey to mortal desires. . .

Centuries have passed since Gideon Ravel dwelled among humans. Now he must infiltrate the cream of London society to earn the trust of one woman. Simone, Lady Gilbert, possesses an amulet of unimaginable power, and no concept of the threat that surrounds her. The ton’s gossip prepared him for her beauty and wit. But he is blindsided by her barely disguised sensuality and his growing need to possess her…

None of the idle aristocrats who vie for Simone’s attentions know about her past. To them, she is the sophisticated, worldly widow known as the “Wicked Temptress.” The truth would ruin her, and she has never been tempted to reveal it until now. Yet beneath Gideon’s bold, black-eyed stare is a hunger that demands satisfaction and complete surrender. . .and a secret far more dangerous than her own. . .

Hardcover book My Lord Vampire by Debbie Raleigh iOS. TXT My Lord Vampire download on Powells. FictionBook ebook My Lord Vampire buy cheap. EPUB ebook My Lord Vampire Debbie Raleigh read on Mac on Amazon. MOBI My Lord Vampire Debbie Raleigh read online.

Paperback book My Lord Vampire download for PC on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook My Lord Vampire by Debbie Raleigh for Kindle. MP3 book My Lord Vampire buy on IndieBound. FB2 My Lord Vampire read PocketBook on Kobo. Online My Lord Vampire Debbie Raleigh buy.

#30690 Reply
    wheretogoskiing

Solos from Musicals for Kids [With CD (Audio)] by Louise Lerch · 9780793582273

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) My Lord Vampire (Immortal Rogues, #1)
Your information: