Best hotels in Livigno?

Home Forums Accommodations Best hotels in Livigno?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hans12W
    Participant

Hi – planning a trip to Livigno this season – any recommondations for a nice hotel? Not too expensive, not to cheap 🙂 Thanks

#1808 Reply
    Jonas2
    Participant

I have stayed at the Alp Wellness Möta twice. Nothing fancy but really nice and fair prices. CLose to the lifts too. Let us know what you choose and how it was 🙂

#1811 Reply
    emilie
    Participant

Helvetia, smaller, 3 star hotel close to the children play area/short lifts. I like the northern part of the village better as it is less crowded. Emilie

#2148 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

THere are two sides in Livigno – “Livigno side” is the original and where the city is, it is charming, lots of stores and restaurants and close to the sunny side of the slopes in the morning and early afternoon. But it is also crowded with people.

Then there is the other side, Mottolino, there are only few hotels and no city/stores etc, but that also means less people. There is shadow slopes in the morning but PM the sun will come. I like this side better for the skiing and eating – slopes are better, longer, less crowded, and mountain restaurants are better, more modern. THis is also where you will find the crazy Mottolino snowpark!

However – if first time here – go for the safe and stay on the Livigno side, expeience the city and atmosphere – then come back some other time and stay at the Mottolino side 🙂

By the way – there are free shuttle busses connecting the two sides – it is a 15 min ride.

have fun
    Troels

#20826 Reply
    wheretogoskiing

The Trial by Franz Kafka • 9781529021073

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Best hotels in Livigno?
Your information: