- This topic is empty.
7th December 2020 at 01:45 #24523Matthew McgovernGuest
(Stoker’s Dracula, #1)
by Dacre Stoker, J.D. Barker
- Language: english
- Series: Stoker’s Dracula, #1
- Author: Dacre Stoker, J.D. Barker
- Release date: October 2, 2018
- Places: Ireland
- Genres: horror, fiction, vampires, fantasy, gothic, paranormal, historical, thriller
- ISBN: 9780735219342 (0735219346)
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons
- Format: hardcover, 497 pages
- Awards: Bram Stoker Award Nominee for Best Novel (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Horror (2018)
About The Book
The prequel to Dracula, inspired by notes and texts left behind by the author of the classic novel, Dracul is a supernatural thriller that reveals not only Dracula’s true origins but Bram Stoker’s — and the tale of the enigmatic woman who connects them.
It is 1868, and a twenty-one-year-old Bram Stoker waits in a desolate tower to face an indescribable evil. Armed only with crucifixes, holy water, and a rifle, he prays to survive a single night, the longest of his life. Desperate to record what he has witnessed, Bram scribbles down the events that led him here…
A sickly child, Bram spent his early days bedridden in his parents’ Dublin home, tended to by his caretaker, a young woman named Ellen Crone. When a string of strange deaths occur in a nearby town, Bram and his sister Matilda detect a pattern of bizarre behavior by Ellen — a mystery that deepens chillingly until Ellen vanishes suddenly from their lives. Years later, Matilda returns from studying in Paris to tell Bram the news that she has seen Ellen — and that the nightmare they’ve thought long ended is only beginning.
Paperback ebook Dracul Dacre Stoker download on PC. PDF Dracul on Dymocks. MP3 book Dracul read for iPad. Online ebook Dracul by Dacre Stoker buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book Dracul Dacre Stoker buy PocketBook on Walmart.