(FB2) I Was Wrong

Home Forums Equipment (FB2) I Was Wrong

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Corey Leidy

I Was Wrong
    The Untold Story of the Shocking Journey from PTL Power to Prison and Beyond

by Jim Bakker, Ken Abraham

? I Was Wrong — Read More ?

• Release date: October 4, 1997
    • Genres: christian, biography, autobiography, memoir, spirituality, religion
    • Format: paperback, 512 pages
    • Publisher: Thomas Nelson
    • Author: Jim Bakker, Ken Abraham
    • ISBN: 9780785271369 (0785271368)
    • Language: english

About The Book

The loss of Jim Bakker’s empire, his money, his home, and his reputation in the two years leading up to his imprisonment in 1989 was only the beginning. In prison, he was to lose even more — his freedom, his sanity, his dignity, his confidence in his faith, and eventually even his wife. Inmate 07407-058, one-time confidant to presidents, had hit bottom. Jim Bakker was wrong about many things. Exactly what they were and how he came to confess them will surprise and inspire you. This is his story.

FB2 I Was Wrong buy cheap on Bookshop. Hardcover book I Was Wrong by Jim Bakker on reader. Paperback ebook I Was Wrong read online for Mac on Walmart. EPUB ebook I Was Wrong Jim Bakker download.

MP3 I Was Wrong. FictionBook book I Was Wrong by Jim Bakker read PC on IndieBound. MOBI book I Was Wrong download iPhone. TXT I Was Wrong Jim Bakker buy on Powells.

Online ebook I Was Wrong for iOS. Hardback I Was Wrong by Jim Bakker download on Book Depository. PDF book I Was Wrong Jim Bakker buy on Android on Booktopia. PDF ebook I Was Wrong read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) I Was Wrong
Your information: