I Will Not Be Broken by Jerry White – read online · 9780312368951

Home Forums Equipment I Will Not Be Broken by Jerry White – read online · 9780312368951

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Vaughn

I Will Not Be Broken
    Five Steps to Overcoming a Life Crisis

by Jerry White

I Will Not Be Broken — CLICK HERE

• Author: Jerry White
    • Format: hardcover, 224 pages
    • ISBN: 9780312368951 (031236895X)
    • Release date: April 29, 2008
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
    • Language: english

About The Book

The loss of a loved one, a painful divorce, or a serious physical injury — -we must all, at one point, face tragedy — -unavoidable moments that divide our lives into “before” and “after.” How do we muscle our way through tough times and emerge stronger, wiser — -even grateful for our struggle? In 1984, author Jerry White lost his leg — -and almost his life — -in a landmine accident. He has endured the pain of loss and the challenge of rebuilding.  As cofounder of Survivors Corps, White has interviewed thousands of victims of tragedy.  With this book, he shares what he has learned.

White outlines a very specific five-step program to coping with disaster; to achieving strength and hope; and to turning tragedy into triumph.  In their own words, his survivor friends and colleagues share their stories.  It’s a group that includes the well known, like Lance Armstrong, Nelson Mandela, and the late Princess Diana, and also everyday survivors. Through their stories and the author’s words, the book takes readers step-by-step through the process of not only surviving tragedy and victimhood, but going on to thrive.

FictionBook ebook I Will Not Be Broken by Jerry White download on iPad. Online I Will Not Be Broken buy on Bookshop. TXT book I Will Not Be Broken. EPUB ebook I Will Not Be Broken Jerry White read reader on Audible.

Paperback I Will Not Be Broken Jerry White buy cheap for Android. FB2 book I Will Not Be Broken on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook I Will Not Be Broken read online for iPhone on Booktopia. Hardcover I Will Not Be Broken by Jerry White download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Will Not Be Broken by Jerry White – read online · 9780312368951
Your information: