Livigno – where to stay?

Home Forums Ski resorts and travel Livigno – where to stay?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    niesha
    Participant

Hi all we have decided to go to Livigno in February but I understand there are different sides of the mountain and the village should be very “long” so where is the best area to stay? We are a family with 2 children (9+13) and we are all quite good but still – not experts and children…

Thanks for any advise you can give!

#1844 Reply
    Dan
    Participant

First of all, Livigno is great 🙂 but yes the village is a bit long and there are only two main lifts at each end. Carosello 3000 is the old one and can be very crowded, so I would personally prefer to be close to the Northern one (can’t remember the name). As your kids are not too young they would want to get up in the area and not just stay in the childrens area in the middle of the village. No matter what you decide there are free busses driving through the city all the time and when you learn the color codes they are very easy to use.

So my advise – find at place to stay in the North. Have a wonderful trip!

Dan

#2179 Reply
    Makda

The opposite end of Carrosello 3000 is the best – Carrosello is old, crowded and you have a very steep black piste right next to it. At the other end I think it is much better for kids and less crowded.

#20781 Reply
    wheretogoskiing

The Trial by Franz Kafka · 9781529021073

#20783 Reply
    wheretogoskiing

The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdés-Rodríguez : 9781250765864

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Livigno – where to stay?
Your information: