(MOBI) Dear Old Love by Andy Selsberg

Home Forums Equipment (MOBI) Dear Old Love by Andy Selsberg

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hilda Wenke

Dear Old Love
    Anonymous Notes to Former Crushes, Sweethearts, Husbands, Wives, Ones That Got Away

by Andy Selsberg

? Dear Old Love – Read More ?

• ISBN: 9780761156055 (0761156054)
    • Genres: humor, memoir, romance, poetry, contemporary, adult
    • Language: english
    • Author: Andy Selsberg
    • Format: hardcover, 180 pages
    • Publisher: Workman Publishing Company
    • Release date: November 15, 2009

About The Book

Call it wisdom of the heart. Or the broken heart.

A knowing, funny gift for everyone who’s ever been in love and then out of love: the newly single, the lonely-hearted, and even the happily re-paired. Dear Old Love is a collection of anonymous love notes to the ones who got away — or were left behind. They’re the notes that ex-lovers have written to set the record straight. Or crooked. They’re concise, witty, melancholy, revealing, sweet, sentimental, outrageous, withering, indignant, sometimes all at the same time. And like a pitch-perfect little poem, each entry paints a complete picture with just a handful of apt words: “A current snapshot of you erased 25 years of fantasizing about what could have been.” Or: “I don’t care that you miss my dog. When you cheated on me, you cheated on him, too.” Or: “I say ‘I love you’ to people all the time now, to make that time I said it to you mean less.”

And for anyone wanting help to write their own love note, the book ends with clever fill-ins: “I wonder if we’d still be together if I had just admitted I was a ____, instead of saying you had a ____ so big it blocked out the _____.”  Try it on someone you loved.

TXT Dear Old Love Andy Selsberg buy on Barnes & Noble. Paperback ebook Dear Old Love for iOS. FB2 book Dear Old Love read online iPhone on Kobo.

Hardback Dear Old Love by Andy Selsberg download. MOBI book Dear Old Love. Hardcover ebook Dear Old Love Andy Selsberg read on iPad on Book Depository.

EPUB Dear Old Love buy cheap reader on IndieBound. Online ebook Dear Old Love by Andy Selsberg download. PDF book Dear Old Love by Andy Selsberg for PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) Dear Old Love by Andy Selsberg
Your information: