- This topic is empty.
7th December 2020 at 00:36 #24519Ashley DohertyGuest
(Girl, Missing, #1)
by Sophie McKenzie
- Awards: Manchester Book Award (2008), Sakura Medal for Middle School Book (2008), Bolton Children’s Book Award (2007), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2008)
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Series: Girl, Missing, #1
- ISBN: 9781416917328 (1416917322)
- Release date: December 1, 2006
- Author: Sophie McKenzie
- Genres: mystery, thriller, fiction, contemporary, crime, adventure, teen, childrens
- Format: paperback, 283 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
Lauren has always known she was adopted but when a little research turns up the possibility that she was snatched from an American family as a baby, suddenly Lauren’s life seems like a sham. How can she find her biological parents? And are her adoptive parents really responsible for kidnapping her?
Paperback Girl, Missing on Powells. EPUB book Girl, Missing Sophie McKenzie read on iPad. PDF ebook Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie download PocketBook. Hardback book Girl, Missing buy on Books-a-Million.
FictionBook Girl, Missing buy cheap for iPhone. MOBI ebook Girl, Missing Sophie McKenzie download on Book Depository. MP3 book Girl, Missing. Online ebook Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie read online on reader on Amazon.
FB2 Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie read online. TXT ebook Girl, Missing buy cheap for Mac on Audible. Hardcover book Girl, Missing download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook Girl, Missing Sophie McKenzie iOS.