(MOBI) I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle by Anya Bateman

Home Forums Equipment (MOBI) I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle by Anya Bateman

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Virginia Schultz

I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle
    by Anya Bateman

? I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle – Click Here ?

• Genres: fiction, lds, contemporary, religion
    • Release date: December 26, 2008
    • Author: Anya Bateman
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • ISBN: 9781606410288 (1606410288)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Deseret Book

About The Book

Kendall’s senior year of high school is turning out to be perfect. He’s preparing to go on a mission, and things are good at home, at school, and with his friends. Best of all, the most popular and funny girl in school, Allyson Pringle, is in two of his classes. As the two become friends, Kendall realizes that Allyson’s bright laughter is hiding some deeper pain. He wants to help her, and he thinks the gospel might be the answer she is looking for, but their friendship falls apart when Allyson cheats on a test for Kendall without telling him. In this fast-paced, novel, Kendall learns about honesty, friendship, and the benefits that come from doing the right thing for the right reasons.

FictionBook ebook I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle download. FB2 book I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle Anya Bateman on Mac on Bookshop. MP3 I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle by Anya Bateman read PocketBook. Hardcover ebook I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle buy on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) I Just Got a Letter From Allyson Pringle by Anya Bateman
Your information: