(MOBI) The Santana Heir – 9780373732548

Home Forums Equipment (MOBI) The Santana Heir – 9780373732548

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Helen Honeycutt

The Santana Heir
    by Elizabeth Lane

? The Santana Heir ~ Click Here ?

• Genres: harlequin, romance, fiction, contemporary
    • Author: Elizabeth Lane
    • ISBN: 9780373732548 (0373732546)
    • Release date: July 1, 2013
    • Publisher: Harlequin
    • Format: mass market paperback, 192 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

“I’m Trying to Be Honorable, Grace. I Advise You Not to Push Me.”

He has money, power and a blood connection. How on earth did Grace Chandler think she could fight Emilio Santana for custody of her stepsister’s baby? As Emilio’s orphaned nephew, the boy is, after all, the last Santana heir.

Grace isn’t about to let the child travel overseas without her and accepts the billionaire’s offer to act as nanny. Soon they are in a more… comfortable relationship than either had imagined. There is definite passion pulsing between them, but desire without trust is a dangerous mix… .

FB2 book The Santana Heir download on reader. Online ebook The Santana Heir by Elizabeth Lane read online on Book Depository. FictionBook The Santana Heir buy Mac on Barnes & Noble. TXT The Santana Heir Elizabeth Lane. Paperback ebook The Santana Heir for Kindle on Dymocks.

MOBI book The Santana Heir Elizabeth Lane buy cheap. EPUB ebook The Santana Heir by Elizabeth Lane download iOS. PDF The Santana Heir read on Booktopia. Hardback book The Santana Heir download for PC on Amazon. Hardcover ebook The Santana Heir Elizabeth Lane.

#30024 Reply
    wheretogoskiing

City of Scoundrels: The 12 Days of Disaster That Gave Birth to Modern Chicago ~ Gary Krist ~ 9780307454294

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) The Santana Heir – 9780373732548
Your information: