(PDF) Dead To Me (Simon Canderous) by Anton Strout — 9780441015788

Home Forums Equipment (PDF) Dead To Me (Simon Canderous) by Anton Strout — 9780441015788

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dana Woodford

Dead To Me
    (Simon Canderous, #1)
    by Anton Strout

? Dead To Me : CLICK HERE ?

• Release date: February 26, 2008
    • Format: paperback, 368 pages
    • Genres: fantasy, paranormal, fiction, mystery, supernatural, ghosts, magic, urban
    • Series: Simon Canderous, #1
    • Language: english
    • Author: Anton Strout
    • Publisher: Ace
    • ISBN: 9780441015788 (0441015786)
    • Places: United States of America

About The Book

A new urban fantasy featuring a man working on the right side of law-with talents that come from left field.

Psychometry-the power to touch an object and divine information about its history-has meant a life of petty crime for Simon Canderous, but now he’s gone over to the good side. At New York’s underfunded and (mostly) secret Department of Extraordinary Affairs, he’s learning about red tape, office politics, and the basics of paranormal investigation. But it’s not the paperwork that has him breathless.

After Simon spills his coffee on (okay, through) the ghost of a beautiful woman- who doesn’t know she’s dead-he and his mentor plan to find her killers. But Simon’s not prepared for the nefarious plot that unfolds before him, involving politically correct cultists, a large wooden fish, a homicidal bookcase, and the forces of Darkness, which kind of have a crush on him.

TXT book Dead To Me download. Online Dead To Me Anton Strout Kindle on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Dead To Me buy cheap for PocketBook. EPUB book Dead To Me by Anton Strout read on Barnes & Noble. PDF Dead To Me download on PC.

FB2 ebook Dead To Me by Anton Strout buy on Audible. Hardback Dead To Me read online for reader on Powells. MP3 ebook Dead To Me Anton Strout. Paperback book Dead To Me Anton Strout read iOS. FictionBook ebook Dead To Me download on Walmart.

Hardcover Dead To Me by Anton Strout buy cheap on iPad. MP3 book Dead To Me on Kobo. TXT Dead To Me by Anton Strout on Mac. Online book Dead To Me buy on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Dead To Me download for iPhone on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Dead To Me (Simon Canderous) by Anton Strout — 9780441015788
Your information: