by Ty Drago

? Rise of the Corpses | READ MORE ?

• Author: Ty Drago
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 480 pages
    • Series: The Undertakers, #1
    • ISBN: 9781402247859 (1402247850)
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks Jabberwocky
    • Genres: zombies, fantasy, horror, adventure, paranormal, teen, apocalyptic
    • Release date: April 1, 2011

About The Book

On a sunny Wednesday morning in October, a day that would mark the end of one life and the beginning of another, I found out my grouchy next door neighbor was the walking dead. When you turn around expecting to see something familiar, and instead see something else altogether, it takes a little while for your brain to catch up with your eyes. I call it the ‘Holy Crap Factor.’

Forced to flee his home and family, twelve-year-old Will Ritter falls in with the Undertakers — a rag-tag army of teenage resistance fighters who’ve banded together to battle the Corpses.

Hardcover Rise of the Corpses read. Hardback ebook Rise of the Corpses by Ty Drago buy cheap on PC on Audible. Paperback book Rise of the Corpses Ty Drago download on Walmart. FictionBook ebook Rise of the Corpses for iPad.

TXT Rise of the Corpses. EPUB book Rise of the Corpses Ty Drago read online iOS on Powells. FB2 Rise of the Corpses by Ty Drago download for reader on Books-a-Million. PDF book Rise of the Corpses buy.

MOBI ebook Rise of the Corpses. MP3 Rise of the Corpses Ty Drago read online on PocketBook on Booktopia. Online book Rise of the Corpses by Ty Drago buy cheap on Bookshop. Hardback ebook Rise of the Corpses download Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Rise of the Corpses by Ty Drago – PDF download
Your information: