St Anton medium hotel?

Home Forums Accommodations St Anton medium hotel?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph

Hi there – we are a few guys planning a trip to St Anton early season. I know it is a quite expensive area so trying to locate some good options for medium priced hotels that are still within decent walking distance from the main gondola.

Any suggestions?

Jsp

#2327 Reply
    Mike

Hi there – St Anton has a main street running from the main gondola area and in its start you have mainly hotels. Further down they start turn into more gasthof-like and then apartments. If you want walking distance I think the hotels are your best option but you also mention a group of guys – then I am thinking apartment might be better?

Give me your preference and I can come back with suggestions.

Mike

#2330 Reply
    Jsp

We are hotels-types 🙂 for convenience

#2350 Reply
    Mike

Near the main lift, the Galzig bahn, you have different options within walking distance. There is an apartment hotel which might be nice for a guys trip, it is called Acksteiner, there is also the Pension Ebster, a nice pension, the Hotel Sailor og the Garni Schindler. Two last ones being the most “luxurious” without being expensive. I can vouch for all of them either been there myself or friends have.
    Further down the main street (still within walking distance) you have some really nice hotels, 4star+ and if money is not an issue I would stay there.
    Enjoy

Mike

#20808 Reply
    wheretogoskiing

The Bitterroots by C. J. Box — 9781250051059

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: St Anton medium hotel?
Your information: