The Secret of Cacklefur Castle
    (Geronimo Stilton, #22)
    by Geronimo Stilton, Larry Keys, Blasco Tabasco, Toffina Sakkarina

The Secret of Cacklefur Castle : Read More

• Release date: August 1, 2005
    • ISBN: 9780439691451 (0439691451)
    • Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
    • Format: paperback, 111 pages
    • Genres: childrens, fiction, fantasy, adventure, mystery, humor, animals, comics
    • Author: Geronimo Stilton, Larry Keys, Blasco Tabasco, Toffina Sakkarina
    • Language: english
    • Series: Geronimo Stilton, #22

About The Book

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Moldy mozzarella, it was every mouse’s worst nightmare! My old friend Creepella von Cacklefur called me one night and ordered me to join her for the weekend at her family’s spooky castle. And before I could say “boo!” she’d mouse-napped me! Now I was stuck in the gloomiest, eeriest castle I’d ever seen. Even worse, I was surrounded by Creepella’s creepy family! Oh, would I ever escape back to my safe, cozy mouse hole in New Mouse City?

Online book The Secret of Cacklefur Castle read on iPad on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook The Secret of Cacklefur Castle by Geronimo Stilton buy. TXT The Secret of Cacklefur Castle.

Hardback The Secret of Cacklefur Castle Geronimo Stilton download for Mac on Dymocks. MOBI ebook The Secret of Cacklefur Castle by Geronimo Stilton buy cheap on Amazon. FB2 book The Secret of Cacklefur Castle read online iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Secret of Cacklefur Castle – read online
Your information: