- This topic is empty.
27th November 2020 at 04:26 #22812Arlene YoungGuest
To Buy or Not to Buy
Why We Overshop and How to Stop
by April Lane Benson
- Format: paperback, 280 pages
- ISBN: 9781590305997 (159030599X)
- Language: english
- Author: April Lane Benson
- Publisher: Trumpeter
- Release date: December 30, 2008
- Genres: psychology, finance
About The Book
Are you a shopaholic?
• Do you use shopping as a quick fix for the blues?
• Do you often buy things that you don’t need or can’t afford?
• Do your buying binges leave you feeling anxious or guilty?
• Is your shopping behavior hurting your relationships?
• Have you tried to stop but been unable to?
If so, you are not alone. Nearly 18 million Americans are problem shoppers, unable to break the buying habits that lead them into debt, damaged relationships, and depression. If this describes you, or someone you care about, the help you need is here.
Drawing on recent research and on decades of working with overshoppers, Dr. April Benson brings together key insights with practical strategies in a powerful program to help you stop overshopping. As you progress through this book, you’ll take back control of your shopping and spending and create a richer, more meaningful and satisfying life.
To learn more about the author, visit her website: http://www.stoppingovershopping.com
EPUB To Buy or Not to Buy April Lane Benson read online on Book Depository. Paperback ebook To Buy or Not to Buy download for Android. MP3 book To Buy or Not to Buy by April Lane Benson buy on Mac.
PDF ebook To Buy or Not to Buy on Audible. Hardback book To Buy or Not to Buy iPhone. TXT To Buy or Not to Buy by April Lane Benson download on Dymocks.
MOBI ebook To Buy or Not to Buy buy cheap. FB2 To Buy or Not to Buy April Lane Benson read for PocketBook on Walmart. Hardcover book To Buy or Not to Buy by April Lane Benson download on Bookshop.